On Monday, we released the analysis ‘Australia’s broken housing system’ [linked], revealing that housing costs are not only the biggest cost to household budgets, but also the fastest rising. Housing costs have increased an average of 55% over the last six years.
- Alliance of community groups launches petition to reform negative gearing
- Affordable Housing Reform Agenda launched
- Time to look at real solutions to Australia’s housing affordability crisis – ACOSS
- CEOs appeal to Minister to end funding uncertainty – Homelessness Australia
- Report on Government Services 2015 Released