Housing stress is not just an inner city problem, but extends to regional towns, where increasing numbers of South Australians are experiencing housing stress.
New research commissioned by AAH shows just where renters and home buyers struggle with high housing costs. Continue reading »
- Alliance of community groups launches petition to reform negative gearing
- Affordable Housing Reform Agenda launched
- Time to look at real solutions to Australia’s housing affordability crisis – ACOSS
- CEOs appeal to Minister to end funding uncertainty – Homelessness Australia
- Report on Government Services 2015 Released