The State of Australian Cities 2011 report findings that show young people are staying in the family home or joining share houses shows just how unaffordable housing has become.
Housing must be considered as an important part of our infrastructure, and more supply in the low-cost rental market was imperative to improve housing affordability.
- Alliance of community groups launches petition to reform negative gearing
- Affordable Housing Reform Agenda launched
- Time to look at real solutions to Australia’s housing affordability crisis – ACOSS
- CEOs appeal to Minister to end funding uncertainty – Homelessness Australia
- Report on Government Services 2015 Released