The annual Report on Government Services has been released, providing information on the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of government services in Australia.
The Housing chapter (chapter 17) focused on the performance of governments in providing social housing, including public housing, State owned and managed indigenous housing, community housing and indigenous community housing.
All sections of the Report, including the Housing chapter, can be found via the Productivity Commission’s website here.
- Alliance of community groups launches petition to reform negative gearing
- Affordable Housing Reform Agenda launched
- Time to look at real solutions to Australia’s housing affordability crisis – ACOSS
- CEOs appeal to Minister to end funding uncertainty – Homelessness Australia
- Report on Government Services 2015 Released