NSW Federation of Housing Associations have recently released a briefing paper to provide a summary of issues arising from the current Australian Government review of the Australian Federation. The briefing focuses on the Commonwealth Government’s Issue Paper on roles and responsibilities in housing and homelessness, released on 11 December 2014, as one of a number of issues papers developed to inform the Commonwealth Government’s White Paper on the Reform of the Federation.
The full briefing paper can be downloaded via the NSW Federation’s website here.
- Alliance of community groups launches petition to reform negative gearing
- Affordable Housing Reform Agenda launched
- Time to look at real solutions to Australia’s housing affordability crisis – ACOSS
- CEOs appeal to Minister to end funding uncertainty – Homelessness Australia
- Report on Government Services 2015 Released