Are you a tenant? Or do you work in housing/tenancy management, policy or advocacy? Griffith University wants to hear from you!
Griffith University is doing research into how ‘at home’ or not renters feel and why that may be.
They’re looking for your stories and experiences to inform the research.
Click here to share your experience anonymously:
- Alliance of community groups launches petition to reform negative gearing
- Affordable Housing Reform Agenda launched
- Time to look at real solutions to Australia’s housing affordability crisis – ACOSS
- CEOs appeal to Minister to end funding uncertainty – Homelessness Australia
- Report on Government Services 2015 Released
AAH Adelaide Affordable Housing Auburn Australia's Broken Housing System Bankstown Brisbane campaign update Canberra Canterbury cost of living Fairfield Federal Government Federal Housing Minister Home Buyers Housing stress interest rates in the news investors Liverpool Melbourne NSW Perth Premier O’Farrell RBA regional housing stress renting SA Housing stress SA News Sarah Toohey social housing Social Housing shortfall stamp duty State Government statistics Strathfield Sydney Sydney Local Government Sydney residents Tasmania Tas News tax deductibility tax reform VIC Victoria