AAH Campaign Manager, Sarah Toohey spoke with 2UE’s David Oldfield last week about whether there is a housing affordability crisis in Sydney.
You can share your experiences with housing stress in our comments section below.
- Alliance of community groups launches petition to reform negative gearing
- Affordable Housing Reform Agenda launched
- Time to look at real solutions to Australia’s housing affordability crisis – ACOSS
- CEOs appeal to Minister to end funding uncertainty – Homelessness Australia
- Report on Government Services 2015 Released
AAH Adelaide Affordable Housing Auburn Australia's Broken Housing System Bankstown Brisbane campaign update Canberra Canterbury cost of living Fairfield Federal Government Federal Housing Minister Home Buyers Housing stress interest rates in the news investors Liverpool Melbourne NSW Perth Premier O’Farrell RBA regional housing stress renting SA Housing stress SA News Sarah Toohey social housing Social Housing shortfall stamp duty State Government statistics Strathfield Sydney Sydney Local Government Sydney residents Tasmania Tas News tax deductibility tax reform VIC Victoria